The following resources will help you navigate the windy road to an HBS admit:
1. Get Accepted to Harvard – View this webinar for a full hour’s worth of Harvard-specific application advice with a focus on four key principles that will help you wow the HBS adcom. **Updated for 2015-2016 applicants!
2. Harvard 2016 MBA Essay Tips – Read up on expert advice on how to approach the Harvard essay question, as well as pointers on putting together your post-interview reflections.
3. Harvard looks for three qualities in its applicants: Habit of Leadership, Analytical Aptitude and Appetite, and Engaged Community Citizenship. Do you possess these traits? Explore these attributes here and learn how to demonstrate them in your application.
4. A Window into Life at Harvard Business School – In this interview, Tim, a current HBS student, shares stories and thoughts on Harvard’s recruiting season, the FIELD program, and what surprised him most about HBS.
5. Life as an HBS MBA Student – Listen to this podcast episode with guest Philip Blackett, a member of the Harvard MBA class of 2016, who tells of his successful reapplication journey, as well as details about the ins and outs of life at Harvard.
For one-on-one assistance on your HBS application, be sure to check out our MBA Application Packages – A-Z assistance on your entire HBS application, at a flat rate.