Applying to a European MBA program isn’t quite the same as applying to an American program. The programs themselves often have a different focus than U.S. schools, and adcoms therefore look out for different skills and qualifications. I’d like to direct you to the following resources on our website – blog posts that focus specifically on how to answer specific questions on specific European b-school applications. Please check them out and be in touch if you have any questions!
School-Specific Tips for European B-Schools:
- Cambridge Judge MBA Essay Tips
- ESADE MBA Essay Tips
- HEC Paris MBA Essay Tips
- IMD MBA Essay Tips
- INSEAD MBA Essay Tips
- London Business School MBA Essay Tips
- London Business School MiF Essay Questions and Tips
- London Business School MiM Essay Questions and Tips
- Oxford Said MBA Essay Tips
For more advice, I recommend you check out these podcasts that feature interviews with adcom members from top European b-schools – it’s always good to get advice from the source itself!
- How to Get Into HEC Paris MBA Program
- How an MBA Can Help Entrepreneurs, an interview with Inge Kerkloh-Devif, Senior Executive Director and Senior Vice President of the HEC Paris Innovation & Entrepreneurship Center
- How to Get Accepted to Oxford Said Business School
- Why Is This Successful Leader Investing In an Oxford Said Executive MBA?
- What Prospective MBAs Need to Know About Applying to INSEAD
- What to Expect From the MBA Experience at Cambridge Judge Business School
- This London Business School MBA’s Startup Is Protecting Your Online Privacy
- How the ESADE MBA Program Aspires to Make a Positive Impact
- Early Career Management and European MBA Programs with Jamie Wright
- All About the Grenoble DBA (Doctorate in Business Administration)