Applying to a European MBA program isn’t quite the same as applying to an American program. The programs themselves often have a different focus than U.S. schools, and adcoms therefore look out for different skills and qualifications. I’d like to direct you to the following resources on our website – blog posts that focus specifically on how to answer specific questions on specific European b-school applications. Please check them out and be in touch if you have any questions!
School-Specific Tips for European B-Schools:
- Cambridge Judge MBA Essay Tips
- ESADE MBA Essay Tips
- HEC Paris MBA Essay Tips
- IMD MBA Essay Tips
- INSEAD MBA Essay Tips
- London Business School MBA Essay Tips
- London Business School MiF Essay Questions and Tips
- London Business School MiM Essay Questions and Tips
- Oxford Said MBA Essay Tips
For more advice, I recommend you check out these podcasts that feature interviews with adcom members from top European b-schools – it’s always good to get advice from the source itself!
- How to Get Into HEC Paris MBA Program
- How an MBA Can Help Entrepreneurs, an interview with Inge Kerkloh-Devif, Senior Executive Director and Senior Vice President of the HEC Paris Innovation & Entrepreneurship Center
- How to Get Accepted to Oxford Said Business School
- Why Is This Successful Leader Investing In an Oxford Said Executive MBA?
- What Prospective MBAs Need to Know About Applying to INSEAD
- What to Expect From the MBA Experience at Cambridge Judge Business School
- This London Business School MBA’s Startup Is Protecting Your Online Privacy
- How the ESADE MBA Program Aspires to Make a Positive Impact
- Early Career Management and European MBA Programs with Jamie Wright
- All About the Grenoble DBA (Doctorate in Business Administration)
By Linda Abraham, president and founder of Accepted. Linda earned her bachelors and MBA at UCLA, and has been advising applicants since 1994 when she founded Accepted. Linda is the co-founder and first president of AIGAC. She has written or co-authored 13 e-books on the admissions process, and has been quoted by The Wall Street Journal, U.S. News, Poets & Quants, Bloomberg Businessweek, CBS News, and others. Linda is the host of Admissions Straight Talk, a podcast for graduate school applicants. Want an admissions expert to help you get accepted? Click here to get in touch!