It is with great please that I announce Accepted’s first webinar for law school applicants next Wednesday September 30 at 10:00 AM PT/1:00 PM ET.
I assume you want to submit your law school application early when the most spots are available. I further assume you want to send it in with a personal statement that engages the admissions reader and introduces you at your best. If my assumptions are correct, then come to this FREE webinar.
We will cover:
- The three-fold purpose of law school personal statements.
- Two key criteria for choosing your topics.
- The popular genre the personal statement most resembles.
- Four structural elements that engage and persuade.
- Four writing techniques that pros use, and that you should use too.
There is no charge for the webinar, but you do need to register to receive access information. Sign up today for the webinar Law School Personal Statements with Pizzazz!