As applicants, students, and admissions consultants are knee deep in family, celebration, and application essays we’d like to play an encore of one of the most popular Admission Straight Talk podcast episodes of the year.
Our conversation with Alex Lawrence, Assistant Dean of MBA Admissions and Financial Aid at UCLA Anderson, is loaded with information about Anderson’s outstanding MBA program as well important insights into MBA admissions at top business schools. Listen to the show to find out what an admissions director is looking for when he reviews MBA applications!
• Anderson Full-time MBA
• UCLA Anderson B-School Zone
• UCLA Anderson Essay Tips & Deadlines
• How an MBA from Anderson Helped this Career Switcher
• B-School for Good: Pursuing Social Impact Through UCLA Anderson’s Fully Employed MBA
• UCLA Anderson Executive MBA Application Essay Tips & Deadlines
• MBA Admissions Consulting Services
• UCLA’s MS in Business Analytics: Prep for the Sexiest Job of the 21st Century
• What’s New at NYU Stern? A Lot!
• From Wall St to Wharton, While Starting Wall Street Oasis
• What’s Life Like as a Darden MBA and Entrepreneur?
• Make a Difference at Michigan Ross: An Interview with Soojin Kwon