It is a great honor for Accepted to receive the #1 position in the Unadmitted ranking of higher ed podcasts created by Gjergj Dollani for our weekly graduate admissions podcast, Admissions Straight Talk. It was a welcome surprise not only to be nominated by Mr. Dollani, but receive such recognition for this powerful free resource.
The biggest honor goes to the team at Accepted who makes the podcast happen each week. Accepted founder Linda Abraham has hosted Admissions Straight Talk for almost 500 episodes. She believes everyone has a story to tell, from applicants writing admissions essays to weekly discussions with deans of admissions at highly respected grad programs at top universities like Harvard, Stanford, MIT, Northwestern, Columbia, NYU, Dartmouth, Georgetown, Yale, and many, many more.
Linda’s passion for sharing information about admissions and empowering applicants to achieve their goals led her to start the Admissions Straight Talk podcast in 2012 before podcasts were the “in thing.” Through Admission Straight Talk, she has had the pleasure of interviewing admissions directors from top schools, current students, recent grads, test prep pros, and other professionals of interest to applicants. When interviewing guests, Linda always tries to think about what Accepted’s clients and visitors would want to ask if they could be in her shoes.
Thanks again to Mr. Dollani, it is an honor to be considered among such notable podcasts:
In addition to this honor, Admissions Straight Talk has also been ranked by Academic Influence as one of the top 25 higher education podcasts! Admissions Straight Talk is regularly released on Tuesdays and available on all major streaming platforms. Don’t forget to subscribe so that you never miss an engaging interview on timely topics.
- The Enrollment Clinic. A podcast series for education professionals, it tackles specific issues that come up in enrollment, recruitment and admissions.
- The EdUp Experience. Hosted by Dr. Joe Sallustio, the podcast aims to inspire and educate people to pursue a lifelong learning mindset no matter the path they choose.
- The Higher Ed Marketer. This weekly podcast features the best and brightest marketing minds in higher education.
- Changing Higher Ed Podcast. A podcast with a dedicated newsletter, Changing Higher Ed is focused on helping college and university leaders improve their institutions.
Listen: In our latest episode, Linda Abraham shares insights on how best to approach your MBA application:
- Admissions Straight Talk Podcast
- Approaching Your MBA Application
- How to Get Accepted to Graduate Engineering Programs
- An Inside Look at The Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine
- How to Get Into Duke Law
- How to Prep for the MCAT
- Get Accepted to UW’s Foster School of Business
- Accepted’s Admissions Consulting Services