It’s a busy time of year now. We here at Accepted are busy helping applicants with the end-of-the-year application crunch and enjoying the company of family.
Perhaps adding to your happiness, you are planning a move to a new location after an acceptance. Or perhaps you’re not yet at that happy stage; you’re knee-deep in essay writing because your applications are due in January. Or maybe you are wisely planning ahead for a 2022 application with the intention to matriculate in 2023 – you’re preparing for your aptitude test and working to raise your GPA or get relevant experience.
Wherever you are in the application process, now is a great time for an encore show. Since it was one of the most popular MBA admissions interviews of 2021, I decided to replay the excellent interview provided by Lisa Rios, Assistant Dean of MBA Admissions at NYU Stern School of Business.
I want to take this opportunity to thank you for listening week in and week out, or whenever you find a show you like.
I also want to wish you a wonderful holiday season and a happy, healthy and prosperous new year, filled with the realization of your educational and professional dreams, and of course acceptances.
- NYU Stern’s website
- NYU Stern MBA Essay Tips & Deadlines [2021-2022] & Class Profile
- Top STEM MBA Programs: A Comprehensive List and Overview of STEM-OPT Eligible B-Schools
- Why MBA? a free guide
- Accepted’s MBA Admissions Consulting Services
- An Interview with Dartmouth Tuck’s Former Admissions Director, Luke Pena
- NYU Stern: An Insider’s Perspective on Getting Accepted
- How to Get a CMU Tepper MBA
- All About Becoming a Georgetown McDonough MBA
- Wake Up to Your Amazing Career Possibilities
- NYU Stern’s New Online Masters in Quantitative Management