If you are a b-school student (present or future), then Rich D’Amato, Vice President of Global Communications at GMAC, has some important info to share with you.
Listen to the full recording of our conversation with Rich for the scoop on new GMAT features, the MBA Alumni survey, the relevance of the MBA degree, and more.
00:02:44 – The low-down on GMAC’s Enhanced Score Reports and how they can help you prepare effectively and score higher on the GMAT.
00:08:17 – The new Score Preview feature: how it works and how it can help you.
00:11:22 – Featured Applicant Question: Can I retake the GMAT, and then cancel the score and reinstate the original score?
00:12:08 – The case for the GMAT in the GMAT vs GRE battle.
00:15:24 – The role of “entrepreneurial traits” (and an MBA education) in career success.
00:19:16 – Is the end of the MBA degree in sight?
00:21:54 – The growth of specialized business degrees.
00:26:36 – Rich’s awesome advice for future test-takers.
*Theme music is courtesy of podcastthemes.com.
• The Official GMAT Website
• GMAT NEWSFLASH: GMAT to Feature Score Preview
• GMAT’s New Enhanced Score Report
• GMAT Unofficial Enhanced Score Report FAQs
• Control Your GMAT Experience with These Three Features
• The GMAT, the GRE, and the Guy Who Knows them Well
• The GMAT Score Preview and Application Boxes
• GMAT, GRE, SAT, and All Things Test Prep
• Chris Ryan of Manhattan GMAT on What MBA Applicants Need to Know
Leave a Review for Admissions Straight Talk: