Here is a look at Yale School of Management’s MBA for Executives Class of 2021, taken from the Yale School of Management website.
- Students enrolled: 74
- Average age: 37
- Average years of experience: 13
- Women: 36%
- Born outside the US: 22%
- With advanced degree: 41%
- Countries represented by citizenship: 11
- Non-US citizenship: 3%
|Engineering/Informational Systems & Computer Science||8.1%|
Area of focus
Applying to the Yale EMBA program?
Round 2 deadlines are only a month away! Work with one of our admissions consultants to ensure that your application will get you ACCEPTED – whether you’re applying to Yale or any other top MBA program!For 25 years, Accepted has helped business school applicants gain acceptance to top programs. Our outstanding team of MBA admissions consultants features former business school admissions directors and professional writers who have guided our clients to admission at top MBA, EMBA, and other graduate business programs worldwide including Harvard, Stanford, Wharton, Booth, INSEAD, London Business School, and many more. Want an MBA admissions expert to help you get Accepted? Click here to get in touch!
• Ace the EMBA: Expert Advice for the Rising Executive, a free guide
• Yale SOM’s EMBA Program, a podcast episode
• Yale School of Management Executive MBA Essay Tips & Deadlines [2019 – 2020]