Listen to the recording of our conversation with Britani Kessler, National President of AMSA, for more information about what the organization does, and how you can get involved.
00:03:02 – Not because ‘My dad is a doctor’: Britani’s journey to her MD
00:04:54 – Why the osteopathic route?
00:07:26 – ‘Premed student, come to an AMSA meeting’ – The beginning of Britani’s AMSA journey.
00:10:20 – Britani’s goals as National President of AMSA.
00:14:38 – AMSA’s advocacy work.
00:18:55 – Who decides what AMSA stands for?
00:20:21 – The National Convention: What it is and who its for.
00:23:27 – Big meded changes of the future.
00:27:21 – Advice for future M.D.s and D.O.s.
*Theme music is courtesy of podcastthemes.com.
• All About AMSA and the Premed Journey
• MCAT Scores, MCAT Prep, and MCAT2015
• What You Need to Know About Post-bac Programs
• A Window into the World and Life of Medical Scribes
• Med School Application Process: AMCAS, Secondaries, Interviews, Decisions & More!
• What You Need to Know About Med School Admissions