Listen to the recording of our latest podcast episode to hear Linda Abraham’s six tips for waitlisted applicants. Make sure you know what to do (and what not to do!) to ensure that you are the candidate on the very top of that waitlist.
00:01:28 – Devastated about your waitlisted status? Don’t give up!
00:02:16 – Don’t be an independent thinker please.
00:03:43 – Self-evaluate and take action.
00:04:24 – Spread the good word (even if it doesn’t relate to your weaknesses).
00:05:44 – Schools like applicants who are interested in attending their program!
00:06:13 – Don’t spam the adcom.
00:06:48 – How a waitlist letter should begin and what it should include.
00:07:33 – Addressing your weaknesses without sounding weak.
*Theme music is courtesy of podcastthemes.com.
• MBA Waitlist Advice 101
• Med School Waitlist Advice 101
• Grad School Waitlist Advice 101
• College Waitlist Advice 101
• The Nine Mistakes You Don’t Want to Make on an MBA Waitlist, an ebook
• The Nine Mistakes You Don’t Want to Make on a Med School Waitlist, an ebook
• The Nine Mistakes You Don’t Want to Make on a Law School Waitlist, an ebook
Subscribe to Admissions Straight Talk:
Last updated on