Thanks for joining me for the 520th episode of Admissions Straight Talk.
I am taking a week off for family time. As a result, I decided to air an encore of our most popular podcast so far in 2023. To my surprise it was the solo show I did in January on preparing to apply this year.
While I was mildly surprised that the solo show was the most popular. On second thought I understood why: People are gearing up to apply in the 2023-24 cycle so the topic is timely. One of the points I make in this podcast is the sooner you start, the better your application will be. And that’s true regardless of the degree you are applying for.
I assume that many of you also took a spring break be it for a day or two or a whole week or more. I hope you spend it with loved ones, as I am doing so during my week off. I hope you had a wonderful time during your break. Thanks for listening to Admissions Straight Talk and specifically What Does 2022 Mean for Applicants in 2023.
- Accepted l Get Admitted to Your Dream School
- Accepted’s Med School Calculator Quiz
- Accepted’s MBA Calculator Quiz
- The Law School Admissions Calculator
- Fitting In and Standing out
- It’s All About Authenticity and Community in Graduate Admissions
- Casper, A Situational Judgment Test: All You Need to Know
- The Questions You SHOULD Be Asking – ANSWERED!
- Approaching Your MBA Application
- How to Get Accepted to Graduate Engineering Programs
- What Does a UVA Law School Application Reader Look For?
- How To Get Into Dental School
- Encore: How to Get Into an MD/PhD Program