Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | Stitcher | TuneIn
Thanks for joining me for the 520th episode of Admissions Straight Talk.
I am taking a week off for family time. As a result, I decided to air an encore of our most popular podcast so far in 2023. To my surprise it was the solo show I did in January on preparing to apply this year.
While I was mildly surprised that the solo show was the most popular. On second thought I understood why: People are gearing up to apply in the 2023-24 cycle so the topic is timely. One of the points I make in this podcast is the sooner you start, the better your application will be. And that’s true regardless of the degree you are applying for.
I assume that many of you also took a spring break be it for a day or two or a whole week or more. I hope you spend it with loved ones, as I am doing so during my week off. I hope you had a wonderful time during your break. Thanks for listening to Admissions Straight Talk and specifically What Does 2022 Mean for Applicants in 2023.
For the complete show notes, check out the original blog post.
- Accepted l Get Admitted to Your Dream School
- Accepted’s Med School Calculator Quiz
- Accepted’s MBA Calculator Quiz
- The Law School Admissions Calculator
- Fitting In and Standing out
- It’s All About Authenticity and Community in Graduate Admissions
- Casper, A Situational Judgment Test: All You Need to Know
- The Questions You SHOULD Be Asking – ANSWERED!
- Approaching Your MBA Application
- How to Get Accepted to Graduate Engineering Programs
- What Does a UVA Law School Application Reader Look For?
- How To Get Into Dental School
- Encore: How to Get Into an MD/PhD Program