We are swamped now with clients facing early January deadlines so I decided to begin 2023 with one of our most popular shows of 2022, my interview with Accepted’s own Dr. Herman Gordon AKA “Flash” in this in-depth look at MD/PhD admissions, with lots of good advice for MD applicants or Ph.D. applicants too.
With 2022 calendars relegated to the trash can and shiny new ones for 2023 hanging on the wall, I want to share a few quick thoughts with the New Year right behind us. (More in depth thoughts on 2023 will come next week.)
Whether your 2022 was a good one or bad one, I hope that AST’s listeners will muster their courage and determination, their positivity and ability, to plan to create a better year this year, a better future for themselves and the world. To paraphrase Stanford GSB’s motto “Improve lives. Improve organizations. Improve the world.”
Again, thank you for listening to the podcast. I wish you much success in this brand new, exciting year that has just begun. Now the interview with Dr. Herman Gordon and a deep dive into MD/PhD admissions and how you should go about the getting accepted to an MD/PhD program.
- Start Medical School in 2023: How to Get Accepted This Year
- How to Ace Your PhD Interview: Prepare to Discuss These 10 Topics
- Work with Dr. Herman Gordon
- Primary Application Package with PhD Add-On
- Med School Admissions
- PhD Admissions
- Applying to Med School During COVID-19
- Getting Into Medical School: Advice from a Pro
- From Engineering PhD to Med Student
- What to Know About Applying for a PhD in STEM