If you’re a premed looking ahead to the 2020 application cycle, you need to start thinking about the application process – in a more immediate, no-nonsense way than you ever have before. There are a lot of pieces to this puzzle, and if you’re going to submit your best work (and give yourself the best possible chance of getting accepted), you need to understand exactly what is required and how to prepare.
In our webinar, Get Accepted to Medical School in 2020, Accepted med admissions expert Alicia McNease Nimonkar will help you understand each step of the application process by answering the following questions:
- How many schools should you apply to?
- Why is it important to apply early?
- Who should you ask for letters of rec?
- How should you prepare for secondary applications?
- What can you do to ace your interviews?
Understanding the process can mean the difference between acceptance and rejection. Give yourself the benefit of a strong strategic foundation by registering for Get Accepted to Med School in 2020!