Michael Baker and Casey Gerald, CEO & CFO of MBAs Across America are making the American dream come true in towns and cities across the country.
Listen to the full recording of our conversation to learn about MBAxAmerica’s past experiences, plans for the future, and what these two Harvard MBAs have to say about their time at HBS.
00:02:20 – What day one looked like for the MBAxAmerica team.
00:06:54 – Can Harvard educated MBAs relate to the challenges of a mom and pop shop?
00:11:01 – The proof of the pudding: How many entrepreneurs actually implemented the advice.
00:12:58 – Where is MBAxAmerica going next?
00:14:35 – The criterion for choosing MBAs and entrepreneurs for next year’s trip.
00:18:13 – Will MBAxAmerica expand beyond the MBA and the USA?
00:25:10 – The benefits on the MBAxAmerica internship for non-entrepreneurs.
00:27:20 – Mike and Casey’s biggest Aha moments of last year’s trip.
00:31:32 – Best Harvard Business School moments.
00:35:45 – Advice for next year’s HBS applicants.
• MBAs Across America
• The Secret to MBA Acceptance Webinar
• “M.B.A. Students Hit the Road to Help Small-Business Owners”
• MBAXAmerica Application For MBAs
• MBAXAmerica Application For entrepreneurs
• From Psychology to the Media Industry, Strat and Harvard B-School
• MBAs Across America: The Coolest HBS Internship (Last year’s interview)
• 5 Million to Share: The 43North Competition
• Case Interview Secrets and More with Victor Cheng
• Business, Law and Beyond: An Interview with John Engelman
• Dr. Douglas Stayman Shares the Scoop on Cornell Tech NYC
• CommonBond’s Story: A Revolution in Student Loans
Subscribe to Admissions Straight Talk: