Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | Stitcher | TuneInMany of you are planning ahead for your first application this summer and fall. Others are concerned that you may need to reapply because the news you’ve received so far isn’t what you wanted. In either case, if your grades are a concern, this podcast is for you. This week, join us for a rebroadcast of one of our most popular shows – our discussion of how to address a low GPA.
Click here for the complete show notes.
Download the 5 A’s for a Low GPA Cheat Sheet:
• Different Dimensions of Diversity
• Linda Abraham’s Admissions Assortment
• Get Accepted to B-School with Low Stats, live webinar
• Get Accepted to Medical School with Low Stats, on demand webinar
• The A-Z of Applying to Postbac Programs, a free guide
• 3 Steps for Applying to Business School with a Low Undergraduate GPA
• Boost Your GPA for Medical School Acceptance