Listen in as Linda Abraham answers some of the most common questions of the season and shares her formula for giving your application the ultimate last check before you hit submit.
1:31 – MBA applicant dilemma: Round 1 advantage vs. improving credentials and applying in Round 2.
3:27 – Med applicant dilemma: Make a mad dash and apply this year vs. wait for (gasp) next summer and apply early.
6:06 – Submitting essays this season? Find out what you need to do before you submit.
7:19 – The 3 purposes of all application essays.
8:45 – The must-haves of an application essay (and how to make sure your essay has them).
15:31 – The 3 A’s of essay editing.
*Theme music is courtesy of podcastthemes.com
• How To Think Like A Dean Of Admissions
• It’s MBA Season: Do You Know Where Your Applications Are?
• An Interview With Our Own: Herman “Flash” Gordon
• The 4 Must-Haves Of A Grad School Application
• Application Timing: When Should You Submit?