Listen to the recording of our conversation with Philippe Oster, Director of Communication, Development and Admissions at HEC Paris MBA to learn about the program and to hear excellent admissions advice.
00:05:37 – An overview of the HEC Paris experience.
00:09:47 – The Jury is Out: The HEC application review process.
00:14:50 – What Philippe is looking for in an applicant.
00:18:49 – A very exciting core curriculum.
00:26:03 – HEC’s relationship with the luxury goods industry.
00:30:30 – Jobs are not easy to come by in the EU. Where are grads finding employment?
00:32:41 – Strengths of the HEC program.
00:33:53 – Advice for applicants considering HEC Paris. (But don’t listen to Philippe!)
00:38:35 – The 5 C’s that HEC Paris applicants – all applicants – need to keep in mind.
*Theme music is courtesy of podcastthemes.com.
• The HEC Paris MBA
• HEC Paris MBA Admissions
• HEC Paris MBA Fees & Funding
• Meet the Admissions Development Team
• Student Profiles
• Alumni Profiles
• HEC on Social: Facebook; Twitter; LinkedIn; YouTube; Blog; Instagram
• HEC Paris B-School Zone
• 2013 Virtual Panel: Exploring European B-Schools with IMD, HEC Paris and ESADE
• My First-Hand Experience with HEC Paris
• HEC Paris MBA Application Essay Tips
• Global Business Leadership at Wharton’s Lauder Institute
• An Inside Look at INSEAD
• Leadership is King: Interview with IMD’s Lisa Piguet
• From Luxury Marketing to Entrepreneurship: A Talk with Daria Burke
Subscribe to Admissions Straight Talk:
Last updated on