How can you demonstrate impact in your resume or CV?
Answer: Use numbers.
Showing that you have made an impact is essential for a successful resume. We’ve created a checklist with 38 experiences that can be quantified so that you can wow an admissions reader or potential employer.
- Number of people whom you have taught as a teacher.
- Number of people who attended an event you organized.
- How many people you and your team registered in a get-out-the-vote effort.
- Number of languages you speak, countries you’ve visited or lived in.
- Years you’ve played a musical instrument and/or been part of an orchestra.
- How many people did you motivate or organize to start running/hiking/meditating at your place of work?
And we’ve got 32 more where these come from.
Use the checklist as a guide and a reference to quantify the experiences and expertise that is unique to your journey. It will also serve as a springboard to help you come up with other quantifiable achievements so that you end up with a resume that earns you an acceptance!
Fill out the form below and get to work on that killer resume!