Welcome to the 436th episode of Admissions Straight Talk. Thanks for joining me. I’m actually taking a week off for family time this week. As a result, I decided to air an encore of one of our most popular shows of 2021 so far, and that show is, What Life at Icahn Is Like as a Med Student, Parent, and More. I chose it not only because of its popularity, but because it’s a fascinating exploration of how a non-traditional student navigates parenthood and medical school.
If you like this episode and want to test out whether you are competitive at your target medical schools, take Accepted’s free medical school admissions quiz. It’s a brief assessment that will give you insight into your competitiveness, as well as suggestions for improving your qualifications and competitiveness. Take the quiz today!
Thanks as always for listening to Admissions Straight Talk. I’ll talk to you again next week. In the meantime, here is What Life at Icahn Is Like as a Med Student, Parent, and More.
- Get Accepted to Medical School in 2022, an on-demand webinar
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai Secondary Application Essay Tips [2020 – 2021]
- Life as a UCI Med School Student, Wife, and Mom, a student interview
- What Do the Medical School Admissions Teams Say About Admissions?
- Accepted’s Medical Admissions Consulting
- A Physician’s Nontraditional Path from Law Enforcement to Medical School
- Accepted to Med School in Mid October: How Did He Do It?
- How This Premed Student Got Accepted to Medical School Early
- Facing Adversity as a Med School Applicant
- An International Student’s Experience at Harvard Medical School
- How This Dell Med Student Is Fighting Hunger
- Apply at Your Best: Advice from a Med School Admissions Expert