Thanks for joining me for the 466th episode of Admissions Straight Talk.
I am taking a week off for family time this week. As a result, I decided to air an encore of our most popular premed podcast so far in 2022. It is my interview with Dr. LeeAnna Muzquiz, UWSOM Associate Dean for Admissions.
Given that the 2022-23 med school application cycle is moving into high gear I thought it was a great time to highlight this interview with the admission dean at the program that is ranked #1 by US News for primary care and a not-too-shabby #9 for research. I assume that many of you are also taking a spring break right now be it for a day or two or a whole week or more. I hope you can spend it with loved ones. Have a wonderful time and thanks for listening to the encore of University of Washington School of Medicine: An Interview with Admissions Dean, Dr. LeeAnna Muzquiz.
- University of Washington School of Medicine’s Website
- Admissions Interview | UW Medicine
- University of Washington School of Medicine Secondary Application Tips and Deadlines [2021 – 2022]
- The Medical School Admissions Calculator
- Get Accepted to Top MBA Programs with Low Stats, a webinar
- Accepted’s Medical School Admissions Consulting
- All You Want to Know About Georgetown Medical School’s Admissions
- Deep Dive into Penn Perelman School of Medicine: An Interview with Dr. Neha Vapiwala, Dean for Admissions
- Deep Dive Into Duke Medical: An Interview With Dr. Linton Yee, Associate Dean of Admissions
- Are You Rushing to Attend Rush Medical College?
- How to Get Accepted to Chicago Medical School at Rosalind Franklin
- How to Get into Kaiser Permanente Medical School – Warning It’s Tough!
- How To Get Accepted to University of Illinois College of Medicine
- Get into University of Washington Medical School [a previous interview with Dr. Muzquiz]