This week, I’m taking a podcasting staycation and airing an encore of our most popular MBA podcast so far in 2020: Is an MBA Worth It, or Is the Sky Falling Down on the MBA Degree?
I recorded this episode in December, and it aired in January. Despite the radical transformation of our lives since then, most of the advice in this episode is still highly relevant. And perhaps the title, which was somewhat facetious when we chose it, has become almost prophetic.
The MBA may be more worth it than ever, especially if you can take advantage of the extended or added deadlines this cycle. The guidance on determining if the MBA is worth is still valid.
As to whether the sky is falling down on the MBA degree, it has to some extent fallen down on business schools, who fear massive “summer melt.” But next year when the recession hits, things could change.
And now, Is the MBA Worth it, or Is the Sky Falling Down on the MBA Degree?
- Is an MBA Still Worth It?
- Paying for Your MBA
- How Are Business Schools, Applicants, and Admitted Students Responding to COVID-19?
- Accepted’s MBA Admissions Consulting Services
- A Conversation About Today’s MBA Marketplace
- Entrepreneurship at HBS: How Stride will Help You Fund Your Future
- How to Leverage an HBS Education: The Story of LeverEdge