Welcome to the 386th episode of Admissions Straight Talk. Thanks for joining me.
I am taking a week off for family time this week. As a result, I decided to air an encore of one of our most popular shows of 2020: How to Apply to the Best Med Schools for You.
I chose it not only because of its popularity, but because it’s critical that medical students apply to programs where they are likely to be accepted. A solid understanding of the interplay between your priorities and qualifications as well as the medical schools’ criteria for admissions is critical to your success.
If you like this episode and want to test out whether you are competitive at your target medical schools, take the free Medical School Admissions Quiz. It’s a brief assessment that will give you insight into your competitiveness as well as suggestions for improving your qualifications and competitiveness. Take it today!
Thanks as always for listening to Admissions Straight Talk. I’ll talk to you again next week! In the meantime, here is How to Apply to the Best Med Schools for You.
- Med School Selectivity Index: Avg MCAT Scores, GPAs, and Acceptance Rates
- Ace Your Med School Application: A Live Q&A with 3 Med School Experts
- Medical School Admissions Quiz
- What Do Medical Schools Look for in Applicants?
- Accepted’s Medical School Admissions Advising
- Focus On Fit
- Applying to Med School During COVID-19
- Med School Admissions Veteran Shares Her Experience: How to Get In