Thanks for joining me for the 411th episode of Admissions Straight Talk.
I am taking a week off for family time this week. As a result I decided to air an encore of our most popular podcast so far in 2021. It actually is a solo podcast that I did for our 400th episode back in January entitled Application Trends to Watch in 2021, and a Look Back at 2020.
As one application cycle winds down to a close and the next one starts up, It’s a good time to review some of the points I raised in that episode. I discussed:
- the application surge at graduate schools in many different fields and how to respond to it.
- The increasing availability of test optional programs and test waivers at programs that still require aptitude tests.
- Reflections as we move forward, hopefully away from the 2020 pandemic.
For the MBA wannabes among you, especially if you are concerned about your GPA and test score, I’ve got a masterclass for you! I’m presenting Get Accepted to Top MBA Programs with Low Stats on Wednesday April 7, and you’re invited. You can accept this invitation at accepted.com/411MBA and reserve your seat today! It’s free.
I assume that many of you are also taking a spring break right now be it for a day or two or a whole week or more. I hope you get to spend it with loved ones. Have a wonderful time and thanks for listening to the encore of Application Trends to Watch in 2021, and a Look Back at 2020.
- Get Accepted to Top MBA Programs with Low Stats
- Get Accepted to Medical School During an Application Surge
- Test-Optional MBA Programs: Everything You Need to Know in 2021
- Entering Law School Gets More Challenging as Number of Top Applicants Skyrockets
- How to Answer Med School Questions about COVID-19 and Other Major Events of 2020 [Video]
- Accepted Admissions Consulting Services
- MBA Application Timeline: How to Get Accepted in 2021
- The 11th Grade College Planning Timeline That You Need to Get Accepted
- How to Address COVID-19 and the Events of 2020 in Your Application
- Applying to Med School During COVID-19
- Expert Advice for Applicants and an Inside Look at UCLA Anderson from an Intl MBA
- Two Admissions Experts on the Latest in Law School Admissions