Welcome to the 497th episode of Admissions Straight Talk. Thanks for joining me.
It’s Thanksgiving week! I want to take this opportunity to thank you again for joining me. Because of the holiday I decided to air one of the most popular shows of 2022: An Interview With the Temple Katz School of Medicine Admissions Dean
I chose this interview with Dr. Jacob Ufberg not only because of its popularity, but because Dean Ufberg gave wonderful insight into Temple Katz’ medical school, its integrated approach to teaching medicine and its tight ties to the community that it serves. If you haven’t tuned in for this interview, please do so. And if you listened already, it might be worth a second listen.
Also a quick announcement. If you have parents who are curious about the medical school application process or maybe a little anxious about it. Tell them about the Parents of Preprofessional Applicant Facebook group. They can join at https://www.facebook.com/groups/preprofessionalparents/.
If you like this episode and want to test out whether you are competitive at your target medical schools, take the free Medical School Admissions Quiz at accepted.com/medquiz. It’s a brief assessment that will give you valuable information into your competitiveness as well as suggestions for improving your qualifications and competitiveness. Take it today at accepted.com/medquiz.
Thanks as always for listening to Admissions Straight Talk.
Wishing you a wonderful Thanksgiving! I’ll talk to you again next week! In the meantime, here is An Interview with the Temple Katz School of Medicine Admissions Dean.
- Temple University – Lewis Katz School of Medicine
- Med School Essentials Video Course
- Temple Katz Secondary Essay Tips
- Accepted’s Medical School Admissions Consulting
- NYMC: How to Get In
- Deep Dive into Penn Perelman School of Medicine: An Interview with Dr. Neha Vapiwala, Dean for Admissions
- Tulane School of Medicine: How to Get In
- All You Want to Know About Georgetown Medical School’s Admissions
- Temple University’s Postbac Programs: A Plethora of Possibilities
- 4 Steps for Showing Fit in Your Application