Tune in for an encore of one of our most popular 2017 podcast episodes, where Linda Abraham addresses one of the most pressing topics on applicants’ minds: how to properly approach the diversity question.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | Stitcher | TuneIn
Listen in as Linda answers your diversity-in-admissions questions, including:
1. Why is diversity so important?
2. How should I approach diversity?
3. What is the best thing to write about in my diversity essays?
For the show notes, check out the original blog post.
• Dimensions of Diversity Checklist
• Fitting In & Standing Out: The Paradox at the Heart of Admissions
• Approaching The Diversity Essay Question
• Overrepresented MBA Applicants and Business School Diversity
• Med School Admissions Advice for Nontraditional Applicants: The Experts Speak
• 5 Fatal Flaws to Avoid in Your Grad School Personal Statement
• Focus on Fit [Episode 162]
• Stand Out! A Critical Goal for Your Application [Episode 181]
• D.O.s for Diversity: Ashley’s Osteopathic Med School Journey