Here is a look at Columbia Business School’s class of 2021 (info from the Columbia Business School website).
- Applications received: 5876
- Admitted: 1122
- Enrolled: 754, divided into 11 clusters
- January entry class size: 203, divided into 3 clusters
- August entry class size: 551, divided into 8 clusters
- GMAT scores (average): 727
- GMAT scores (range): 560-790
- GMAT scores (middle 80%): 690-760
- Undergraduate GPA (average): 3.6
- Undergraduate GPA (middle 80%): 3.2-3.9
- Work experience (average): 5 years
- Work experience (middle 80%): 3-8 years
- At least 1 year of work experience: 99%
- Average age: 28
- Age range: 22-51
- Age range (middle 80%): 25-31
- Women: 38%
- Minorities of US origin: 33%
- International citizens: 47%
Do you have what it takes to be part of the Columbia Business School Class of 2022?
Register for our upcoming live webinar, Get Accepted to CBS, during which you’ll learn expert tips that will help you strengthen your Columbia application.
Trying to submit by those R2 deadlines?
Need someone who will help you get admissions-ready in a pinch? Our advisors are ready to walk you through the application process, making sure that you submit an acceptance-worthy application before those looming deadlines hit. Learn more about our MBA Admissions Services here.For 25 years, Accepted has helped business school applicants gain acceptance to top programs. Our outstanding team of MBA admissions consultants features former business school admissions directors and professional writers who have guided our clients to admission at top MBA, EMBA, and other graduate business programs worldwide including Harvard, Stanford, Wharton, Booth, INSEAD, London Business School, and many more. Want an MBA admissions expert to help you get Accepted? Click here to get in touch!