The AIGAC (Association of International Graduate Admissions Consultants), whose mission is to provide insight and transparency into the graduate admissions process, will be holding a live recruitment fair on May 24, 2023, from 10:00 am to 3:15 pm US Eastern Standard Time. Recordings of sessions and school static booths will be available to candidates for an additional 30 days.
AIGAC’s 2023 Applicant Fair is expected to involve 25 to 30 top MBA programs (including Stanford GSB, Duke Fuqua, NYU Stern, CBS, MIT Sloan, and Yale SOM, who have all confirmed their participation) and many testing partners participating in hosting booths, lively panel discussions on key topics, and other informative exhibits.
The applicant fair will provide these valuable benefits as you’re planning – or even just considering – applying to business school:
- An exclusive opportunity to have your questions answered by representatives of MBA programs that don’t always participate in recruitment fairs.
- The chance to meet multiple school representatives and discuss their programs’ individual cultures without having to travel or commute to campus.
- A convenient setting in which to discover a broad range of options, allowing you to identify all the schools where you could be a great fit.
Scheduled sessions will explore the following topics:
- Financing your degree
- Testing and assessments
- Admissions and applications process
- Careers of the future
- Is this the right time for you to pursue an MBA?
- Is the MBA the right degree for you?
- Women and MBAs
- Completing your MBA program in Europe
The event is free, but space is limited, so register here now.
Do you want to ensure that you take full advantage of your attendance at the AIGAC Applicant Fair? Check out Accepted’s Seven Ways to Make the Most of B-School Visits, Fairs, and Receptions and get ready to make a positive first impression – your first step to getting ACCEPTED!
For 25 years, Accepted has helped business school applicants gain acceptance to top programs. Our outstanding team of MBA admissions consultants features former business school admissions directors and professional writers who have guided our clients to admission at top MBA, EMBA, and other graduate business programs worldwide including Harvard, Stanford, Wharton, Booth, INSEAD, London Business School, and many more. Want an MBA admissions expert to help you get Accepted? Click here to get in touch!
- The Selectivity Index, find out if you are a competitive applicant at your dream school
- Fitting In & Standing Out: The Paradox at the Heart of Admissions, a free guide
- School-Specific MBA Essay Tips