Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | Stitcher | TuneIn
What is the solution for a seasoned manager who is too experienced for an MBA, but not so enthusiastic about the idea of a part-time EMBA?
Listen to the recording of our conversation with Stephen Sacca for the low down on an 84 year-old secret that just might change your life: The MIT Sloan Fellows Program in Innovation and Global Leadership.
00:02:44 – What is the MIT Sloan Fellows program?
00:04:32 – Experienced candidates only.
00:05:22 – Overview of an intensive year.
00:07:48 – A great idea: The April orientation.
00:11:10 –The MIT Sloan Fellows Program in Innovation and Global Leadership: What is in a name?
00:15:56 – Integration with the various MIT Sloan programs.
00:17:59 – The common denominator among Sloan fellows.
00:19:52 – Trips: not just for fun.
00:25:41 – Why career changers need not apply.
00:28:55 – The most common feedback from graduates.
00:32:39 – Advice for applicants.
*Theme music is courtesy of podcastthemes.com.
• MIT Sloan Fellows Program in Innovation and Global Leadership
• MIT Sloan School of Management
• Ace the EMBA
• Top Executive MBA Program Essay Questions: How to Answer Them Right!
• The Stanford MSx Program for Experienced Leaders
• Business, Law and Beyond: An Interview with John Engelman
• Dr. Douglas Stayman Shares the Scoop on Cornell Tech NYC
Subscribe to Admissions Straight Talk: