Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | Stitcher | TuneIn
A legendary alumni network. Close-knit community. Outstanding business education. And a transparent, friendly admissions office. What more could you want? Not much really. All that (and more) is exactly what the Tuck School of Business is famous for.
To learn more about this outstanding MBA program, we invited Dawna Clarke, Tuck’s Director of Admissions, to join us, dive deep into the Tuck admissions process, and explore the magic formula that produces the most passionate and generous MBA network out there.
00:02:33 – Tuck’s stand on GMAT vs GRE.
00:04:55 – True or False: Traditional MBA applicants should stick with the GMAT.
00:05:54 – The real difference between Early Action and later rounds?
00:09:00 – Whom the April application deadline is for.
00:09:47 – The journey of a submitted application.
00:14:34 – Feedback for rejected candidates.
00:18:57 – Why Tuck wants to meet you in person.
00:21:18 – What gets Dawna excited about an applicant.
00:26:58 – Passionate alumni: Why Tuck has a 70.9% alumni giving rate.
00:30:00 – Home Sweet Hanover: Cozy or confining?
00:39:01 – An inspiring new dean, Dr. Matt Slaughter.
00:41:52 – Parting words: Get in touch!
*Theme music is courtesy of podcastthemes.com
• Tuck MBA Admissions
• Dartmouth Tuck 2016 MBA Essay Tips & Deadlines
• Most Transparent MBA Admissions: Tuck, HBS, Ross & Fuqua
• Tuck Website
• Dartmouth Tuck Zone Page
• Tuck360: MBA Blog
• Connect with Tuck: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram
• The Tuck School of Business and the Global Insight Requirement
• How To Earn A Spot On Team Fuqua
• Sustainability, Ross MBA & The Erb Institute
• The Admissions Team at the Very Center of Business
• It’s MBA Season: Do You Know Where Your Applications Are?
• Bruce DelMonico on The Yale School of Management