Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | Stitcher | TuneIn
MBA application season has begun! Get the ball rolling with Linda Abraham’s kickoff episode with invaluable advice for 2016 applicants.
Have high stats? Linda has a warning for you. Think you can fill out the boxes on your app on the day you submit? Think again.
If you have any other questions about getting your applications started, just leave us a note in the comments section of this post.
00:01:54 – The risks of a high GMAT score.
00:07:16 – A strategic approach to the boxes and the essays on an MBA application
00:12:00 – What you can do before the essay questions come out.
00:12:25 – How to make the most of your resume and job history.
*Theme music is courtesy of podcastthemes.com.
• Get Accepted to Columbia Business School webinar
• Resume 101
• MBA Essay 101
• The Admissions Team At The Very Center Of Business
• Exploring the Part-Time MBA Options at NYU Stern
• Bruce DelMonico on The Yale School of Management
• The Tuck School of Business and the Global Insight Requirement