Listen to the show (and takes notes!) for the four things you need to know and do to get admitted to your top choice grad school.
00:00:36 – Obsessed with stats? You may be barking up the wrong tree.
00:03:16 – Linda’s holistic framework for grad school admissions success.
00:04:39 – #1: Show you can excel: the role of grades and test scores.
00:05:30 – #2: Don’t apply to med school to become a financial analyst (but do apply if you want to be a doctor) AKA the importance of goals.
00:06:44 – #3: Can you show fit?
00:08:19 – #4: Climb Mt. Kilimanjaro. Just kidding.
Applying the framework to:
00:12:26 – MBA Admissions.
00:18:47 – Grad School Admissions.
00:21:44 – Med School Admissions.
00:24:29 – Law School Admissions.
*Theme music is courtesy of podcastthemes.com
• How To Think Like A Dean Of Admissions
• How to Earn a Spot on Team Fuqua
• The Admissions Team at the Very Center of Business
• Attn Med Applicants: A Class Is Matriculated Every Single Year
• Baylor College Of Medicine: A Holistic Approach To Admissions
Leave a Review for Admissions Straight Talk: