Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | Stitcher | TuneIn
Sustainability is the wave of the future, and leading the way is Michigan Ross and specifically the Erb Institute.
This week, we invited Diana Economy, Senior Associate Director of Admissions at University of Michigan Ross and Terry Nelidov, Managing Director of the Erb Institute for Global Sustainable Enterprise to tell us more about Michigan Ross, Erb, and how to get accepted to both.
00:02:31 – A quick glance at the Ross 2-year MBA program.
00:06:06 – About the Erb Institute and the dual-degree program.
00:10:59 – Where Erb Institute grads are making an impact.
00:12:20 – Rolling water in India: An exciting Erb alum project.
00:15:12 – What some cool Ross MBAs are up to.
00:17:30 – Analyzing the Ross admission requirements: What the program is looking for and what applicants do wrong.
00:20:46 – Calculus – still a must at Ross?
00:21:50 – GMAT vs. GRE rumors and facts.
00:24:04 – How to make your application come alive.
00:26:45 – What the Erb Institute is looking for in applicants.
00:28:57 – Does past experience matter for Erb applicants?
00:34:50 – The optional team exercise (and why its optional).
00:36:51 – Final words of advice for applicants.
*Theme music is courtesy of podcastthemes.com
• Michigan Ross 2016 MBA Essay Tips & Deadlines
• Ross MBA Application Requirements and Deadlines
• Admissions Director Blog
• Erb Institute
• Erb Strategic Plan 2015-20
• Erb Videos & Podcasts
• Erb Perspective Blog
• Michigan Ross MAP
• Michigan Ross Application Requirements
• Michigan Ross Team Exercise
• MBAs Across America: Entrepreneurs with a Heart
• How To Earn A Spot On Team Fuqua
• The Admissions Team at the Very Center of Business
• It’s MBA Season: Do You Know Where Your Applications Are?
Leave a Review for Admissions Straight Talk: