The big MCAT change is coming right up. Whether you are rushing to take the test before MCAT2015 or you are concerned about taking the new 6-hour exam, our latest podcast interviewee has some great advice for you.
Listen to the recording of our conversation with Megan Galvin, the National Program Director for Examkrackers to learn more about prepping for the MCAT, the upcoming changes, and Examkrackers.
00:02:25 – MCAT prep timing. [Don’t set yourself up for failure!]
00:09:21 – Examkrackers’ distinctive approach.
00:17:43 – Class character.
00:20:10 – Classroom learning or self-study?
00:33:22 – The MCAT is about to change in a big way. What are we in for?
00:42:24 – Is there any reason not to take the old test?
00:44:28 – Don’t prepare for the MCAT before you’ve taken your science prerequisites!
* The current MCAT will be accepted through 2017 for-applicants to entering Med School in 2018 (see here for more info).
Subscribe to Admissions Straight Talk in iTunes so you don’t miss a single episode! And if you really want to make us smile, leave a 5-star rating.
*Theme music is courtesy of podcastthemes.com.
• Navigating the Med School Maze, tips to help you apply successfully to medical school.
• Medical School Reapplicant Advice: 6 Tips for Success
• A Second Chance at Medical School: Applying to Postbac Programs
• The MCAT2015 Exam for Students
• All About AMSA and the Premed Journey
• What You Need to Know About Post-bac Programs
• A Window into the World and Life of Medical Scribes
• MCAT Tips and Strategy: An Interview with Don Osborne
• Med School Admissions with Cyd Foote
• Med School Application Process: AMCAS, Secondaries, Interviews, Decisions & More!
Last updated on