Are you confident that you know how to craft an application that reveals you at your best? For example, do you know how to translate your stats into a compelling narrative that tells the school you are an ideal match for them?
In super-busy Round 2, you’ve got to make every inch of your application real estate count. With the clock ticking toward application deadlines, you must begin to plan for success NOW.
Join us on Thursday, November 3rd, at 4pm PT / 7pm ET for our free, information-packed workshop, How to Create Compelling Round 2 MBA Applications. This interactive presentation will provide our practical, time-proven “DARE” approach to building a successful R2 MBA application.
Led by Accepted founder and CEO Linda Abraham, you will learn how to:
- Make a great first impression with a resume that shouts “impact” and “achievement”
- Align your essay content to match the criteria, mission, and values of the school
- Demonstrate leadership and teamwork challenges and achievements
- Reflect multicultural fluency and diversity without sounding trite or cliched
- Cultivate a purpose-driven and goal-centered attitude toward your application
- Secure enthusiastic, convincing recommendations
This session is free, but seats are filling up fast. Don’t miss this opportunity to propel your application into the major leagues! Register today!
For 25 years, Accepted has helped business school applicants gain acceptance to top programs. Our outstanding team of MBA admissions consultants features former business school admissions directors and professional writers who have guided our clients to admission at top MBA, EMBA, and other graduate business programs worldwide including Harvard, Stanford, Wharton, Booth, INSEAD, London Business School, and many more. Want an MBA admissions expert to help you get Accepted? Click here to get in touch!