Do you know how to craft an application that portrays you at your best? An application that presents you as a perfect match for the schools you are aiming for? Do you know how to translate your stats into a compelling narrative?
In very busy Round 2, you’ve got to do all this and more. You’ve got to make every inch of your application real estate count. With the clock ticking toward application deadlines, you must begin to plan for success NOW.
Join us on Thursday, October 14, at 10 a.m. PT/1 pm ET for our free, information-packed webinar, How to Create Compelling Round 2 MBA Applications. This interactive presentation will provide our practical, time-proven “DARE” approach to building a successful R2 MBA application.
Led by Accepted founder and CEO Linda Abraham, you will learn how to:
- Make a great first impression with an impact-filled, achievement-oriented resume
- Map your essays to match the criteria, mission, and values of the school
- Demonstrate leadership and teamwork challenges and achievements
- Reflect multicultural fluency and diversity without sounding trite or cliched
- Cultivate a purpose-driven and goal-centered attitude towards your application
- Secure compelling recommendations
This session is free, but seats are filling up fast. This is an opportunity to propel your application into the major leagues. You do not want to miss this. Register today!