Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | Stitcher | TuneIn
The most popular post of the last six months is “Focus on Fit,” and since Linda is taking a brief vacation, we are reposting it for this week. In this show, she shares the four not-so-easy steps to make sure you show you belong at your target programs.
Whether you heard it the first time or not, this podcast is a must-listen if you want to show fit in your application and get accepted!
You can listen to it here. To review the show notes, please see Focus on Fit.
• Get Accepted to Harvard Business School
• Get Accepted to Columbia Business School
• Get Accepted to Stanford Graduate School of Business
• Secondary Application Strategies for Essays That Score Interviews
• Multiple Mini-Interview Webinar
• Are You Asleep When You Apply?
• Business School Selectivity Index
• Law School Selectivity Index
• Sophie Davis School Of Biomedical Education
• Baylor College Of Medicine: A Holistic Approach To Admissions
• Attn Med Applicants: A Class Is Matriculated Every Single Year
• 3 Ways Temple Can Help You Become an MD
• How to Think Like A Dean of Admissions
• MedhounD Hunts the Right Med School for You