This week we are airing an encore of one of our more popular podcasts this year, which is “Optimize Your Grad School Application.”
It’s an excellent time to air this podcast, because many of you are looking ahead to apply this summer or fall. Reviewing the different moving parts of the grad school application, their purpose, and the tactics you can use to optimize each one will contribute to your success in the fall.
I also want to take the time to invite you to a couple webinars we will be hosting in the coming weeks.
1. The first is for med school applicants, on April 10th at 4pm PST/7pm EST – “Create a Winning AMCAS Application,” presented by Accepted’s consultant Alicia McNease Nimonkar. It’s free, but you do need to register.
2. For MBA applicants, you are invited to, “Get Accepted to Top MBA Programs with Low Stats,” which I will present twice, on April 18th at 10am PST/1pm CST and at 5pm PST/8pm EST. Register for the webinar here.
I assume many of you are taking spring break right now, and hope you are having a wonderful time and thank you as always for listening!
• Fitting In & Standing Out: The Paradox at the Heart of Admissions, a free guide
• Round 3 vs Next Year: When should You Apply?, a recorded webinar
• 10 Tips for Writing Letters of Recommendation
• What if the President of the United States Wrote Your Letter of Recommendation?
• Create a Winning AMCAS Application , a recorded webinar