Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | Stitcher | TuneIn
In honor of the busy holiday and admissions season, we are presenting an encore of the most popular MBA interview of 2019, my interview with Toronto Rotman’s Director of Admissions and Recruitment, Imran Kanga.
Obviously if you are interested in earning your MBA at Toronto Rotman, this interview is a must-listen. However, Imran’s discussion of what Rotman calls the “spike factor” has value to any MBA applicant trying to show how they can add a distinctive something to their MBAs class.
I also want to take this opportunity to thank you for listening to Admissions Straight Talk and wish you a Wonderful Holiday Season and a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year, a new year filled with the realization of your educational and professional dreams, and of course acceptances.
For the complete show notes, please check out the original blog post.
- Toronto Rotman MBA program
- Toronto Rotman Application Essay Tips
- “Canada Says, ‘Give Me Your MBAs, Your Entrepreneurs”
- Accepted’s MBA Admissions Consulting Services
- NYU Stern: An Insider’s Perspective on Getting Accepted
- Innovative Education in NYC: All About Cornell Tech
- What’s New at INSEAD?
- How to Get a Georgetown MBA?