I am swamped at this time of year with clients facing early January deadlines so I decided to start the new year with our most popular healthcare-related interview for the last half of 2017: my interview with Accepted consultant, Dr. Suzi Schweikert.
Dr. Schweikert, a practicing OBGYN who has an MPH, talks about her non-traditional path to medicine, her choice of residency, her reasons for adding an MPH to her credentials as well as her work on the UCSD med school admissions committee when she was a medical student there. It’s a fascinating episode, and if you are applying to medical school, thinking ahead to residency, considering an MPH or any of the above, listen to this interview. You’ll find it valuable.
• Consultant Profile: Suzi Schweikert
• Get in Touch With Dr. Schweikert
• Postbac, Medical School & Residency Services
• Residency/Fellowship Application Package
• How to Nail Your Med School Interviews Webinar
• School-Specific Secondary Essay Tips
• Medicinal Magic and Magical Medicine: An Interview with M3 David Elkin
• Amy Ho: An ER Resident Who Connects with Patients and Society
• What is Med School Really Like?
• M3 and Entrepreneur: An Interview with David Eisenberg, Co-Founder of PreMD Tracker
•A New Approach to Training Doctors: The University of Connecticut’s M Delta Curriculum