I am taking time off for family this week, and as a result I decided to air an encore of one of our most popular shows ever, Focus on Fit.
I chose it not only because of its popularity, but because the topic is relevant to so many, if not all, specialties. A solid understanding of fit is critical to success in so many parts of the application process, including the essays and interviews, either one of which just may be stressing you at the moment.
If you like this episode, I’d also like to recommend that you download our free guide, Fitting in and Standing Out: The Paradox at the Heart of Admissions. Your application needs to show that you will do both, and that’s the difficult paradox at the heart of admissions. Master that paradox, and you are well on your way to acceptance.
Thanks as always for listening to Admissions Straight Talk. I’ll talk to you again next week! In the meantime, here is Focus on Fit.
• Fitting in and Standing Out: The Paradox at the Heart of Admissions
• Stand Out or Fit In? 4 Application Strategies to Help You Do Both
• Why Cornell Tech was the Perfect Fit for This Londoner
• Get Accepted to Harvard Business School
• Secondary Application Strategies for Essays That Score Interviews
• Multiple Mini-Interview Webinar
• Accepted’s Admissions Consulting Services
• How to Get Into Zucker SOM at Hofstra/Northwell
• How to Launch Your Career in High Tech Product Management
• Where MedEd Tuition Goes? This Resident Has a Surprising Answer
• What Does a UVA Law School Application Reader Look For?
• A Bain Consultant-Turned Wharton MBA Starts Her Own Business