I am taking a week off for family time this week and we are airing an encore of our most popular med podcast so far in 2019: Accepted to Med School in Mid-October: How Did He Do It?
It’s an excellent time for this podcast. Many of you are planning to work on your med school applications over the spring break or ASAP after final exams. You know that AMCAS will begin processing applications on May 31 and you want to be ready.
One of the things that this successful med student did is have an outstanding personal statement. I want to invite you to our next free, live webinar, How to Write a Winning Med School Personal Statement. During the webinar on May 1 at 5 PM PT/ 8 PM ET Lolita Wood-Hill will share her 25 years of experience in pre-health advising and postbac program direction. We expect a packed house for it, so be sure to reserve your spot.
I assume that many of you are also taking a spring break right now be it for a day or two or a whole week or more. Have a wonderful time and thanks for listening!
• Get Accepted to Medical School in 2020
• Medical School Acceptance Rates: In-State vs. Out-of-State
• School-Specific Secondary Essay Tips
• Work with Alicia McNease Nimonkar
• Accepted’s Medical Admissions Consulting
• Get into University of Washington Medical School
• Endocrinologist, Writer, and Bollywood Critic Tells Her Story
• All About Duke Medical School’s Unique Curriculum and How to Get In
• What Do Scribes Do – And How to Become One