Here’s a look at CBS EMBA class profile of the Friday/Saturday class that began in August 2019, from the Columbia Business School website.
- Class size: 146 (in 2 clusters)
- Women: 34%
- International: 23%
- Average age: 33
- Average years of work experience: 9
• Full company sponsorship: 18%
• Partial company sponsorship: 46%
• Self-sponsorship: 36%
Background by Industry
|Private Equity/Venture Capital||1%|
Want to meet a CBS EMBA student?
Check out our recent podcast interview with Beta Ealy, a creative director with little background in quant who conquered the GMAT and is now thriving in the Columbia EMBA program:
We’ve helped thousands of MBA and EMBA applicants gain admittance to Columbia, and now we can help you too. Learn how you can secure your spot in the CBS EMBA program when you work one-on-one with an expert Accepted advisor. Explore our MBA and EMBA Admissions Services for information on how we can help you GET ACCEPTED!For 25 years, Accepted has helped business school applicants gain acceptance to top programs. Our outstanding team of MBA admissions consultants features former business school admissions directors and professional writers who have guided our clients to admission at top MBA, EMBA, and other graduate business programs worldwide including Harvard, Stanford, Wharton, Booth, INSEAD, London Business School, and many more. Want an MBA admissions expert to help you get Accepted? Click here to get in touch!
• Ace the EMBA: Expert Advice for the Rising Executive, a free guide
• A Non-Traditional Applicant Accepted to the Columbia EMBA Program, a podcast episode
• Columbia EMBA Application Essay Tips & Deadlines [2019 – 2020]