We spoke with Alula Eshete, current Harvard Business School student and Products Manager at The Harbus about the valuable Harbus essay and interview guides, MBA admissions, life at HBS and more.
Tune in to our conversation for excellent admissions and interview tips and great insight into one of the most prestigious b-schools in the world.
1:57 –What took Alula to Ethiopia in his pre-MBA journey.
3:50 – Over-confident HBS applicants and admissions challenges.
6:28 – Is HBS as great as it seems?
10:55 – About The Harbus.
15:03 – The uncommon, common thread in successful HBS application essays.
22:01 – Best advice for an HBS interview.
27:03 – How to take advantage of the post-interview reflection.
28:59 – Surprises about life at HBS.
33:07 – Are rumors of elitism at HBS true?
35:07 – The field experience (and where Alula is going!).
Click here to have a look at a sample Harvard Business School essay from The Harbus MBA Essay Guide!
*Theme music is courtesy of podcastthemes.com
• Harbus MBA Essay Guide
• The Harbus MBA Admissions & Interview Guide
• Alula Eshete
• Get Accepted to Harvard Business School, Accepted’s on-demand webinar
• Harvard Business School 2016 MBA Essay Tips & Deadlines
• HBS Post-Interview Reflections, a video
• How to Ace Your MBA Interviews
• Tuck Talk: IV With The Dean Of Admissions
• Linda Abraham’s Admissions Assortment
• Breaking Some HBS Stereotypes: An Interview with Ben Faw
• Life as an HBS MBA
• MBAs Across America: Entrepreneurs with a Heart
• MBAs Across America: The Coolest HBS Internship
Last updated on