Want to know more, right?
For the full scoop, listen to the entire recording of our conversation with Luvleen Sidhu, Wharton alum and Chief Strategy and Marketing Officer at the mobile-only, fee-free bank for Millennials.
00:01:40 – Introducing Luvleen Sidhu and the many benefits of BankMobile.
00:07:05 – BankMobile is planning to become the “Uber of banking.” True or False?
00:10:03 – Up and coming at BankMobile: The “Can I Buy” feature.
00:11:04 – How BankMobile came to be.
00:14:00 – Did you really learn anything in b-school?
00:18:07 – What Luvleen wishes she knew before b-school: The application process doesn’t end after you are admitted!
00:20:30 – The best and worst about Wharton.
00:27:10 – Advice for Wharton applicants and future entrepreneurs.
*Theme music is courtesy of podcastthemes.com
• CommonBond: How Two Wharton Grads Revolutionized Student Loans
• The Wharton Executive MBA Program: An Insider’s View
• Entrepreneurship at Stanford GSB: Carlypso Drives Down the Startup St.
• Making International Student Loans a Prime Investment
• An HBS Entrepreneur Promoting Career Flexibility
• Entrepreneurship at UCLA Anderson
• Which Schools are Good for PE/VC and VC-Backed Entrepreneurship