For the scoop on what’s new at one of MBA-dom’s most innovative admissions offices, listen to our conversation with Niki da Silva, Recruitment & Admissions Director for Rotman’s Full-Time MBA program.
1:59 – Overview of the Rotman admissions process.
3:23 – What in the admissions process correlates with post-mba employment?
8:52 – What is the timed written response application element?
15:43 – Tips for a successful timed written response.
19:24 –GMAT vs. GRE: Rotman’s preference.
22:14 – 3 years later: checking in on the video essays.
23:31 – Why transcripts correlate so well with post-mba employment.
25:31 – Want your application to get the adcom excited? Do something exciting!
28:02 – Last words of wisdom: Don’t lose your passion in the quest to look polished.
*Theme music is courtesy of podcastthemes.com
• Rotman School of Management Full Time MBA
• How to Apply to Rotman School of Management
• Poets & Quants – The Case Against The GMAT
• Rotman Admissions Blog
• Introducing the “Video Essay”
• Connect with Rotman: Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram
• MBA Video Essays: A Conversation with Rotman’s Niki da Silva
• Tuck Talk: IV With The Director Of Admissions
•How To Earn A Spot On Team Fuqua
• Sustainability, Ross MBA & The Erb Institute
• The Admissions Team at the Very Center of Business