Join Linda Abraham and Alicia McNease Nimonkar, one of Accepted’s most popular med school consultants, for an episode chock full of advice and info for anyone with a med school interview in their future.
1:58 – Don’t let your outfit play a role in your admissions decision: How to dress for an interview.
6:00 – An overview of traditional & MMI med school interviews.
11:03 – How to prep for traditional med school interview.
13:59 – What not to do at your interview.
15:53 –How the MMI works.
20:56 –Alicia & Linda share their best interview-prep strategies.
26:19 – What questions to ask your interviewer? The most annoying end-of interview questions.
29:36 – Don’t let your guard down during your school visit.
33:43 – Thank you notes: a quaint custom, or contemporary must?
• Alicia’s bio
• Interviewing With An Impact: How to Make an Impression in Your Medical School Interviews
• Multiple Mini Interview – Method or Madness?
• The Ultimate Guide to Medical School Interview Success
• The Men’s Guide to Dress for Medical School Success
• The Woman’s Guide To Dress For Med School Interview Success
• Stanford SOM’s YouTube Star
• How To Upload Medical Terminology To Your Permanent Memory Bank
• The Doctor As Renaissance Man
• Elliptical, Meet Med School: Interview with Andrea Tooley
• Med School Application Process: AMCAS, Secondaries, Interviews, Decisions & More!
Last updated on