Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | Stitcher | TuneIn
Did you know that a sweater can ruin your med school admissions chances?
Join Linda Abraham and Alicia McNease Nimonkar, one of Accepted’s most popular med school consultants, for an episode chock full of advice and info for anyone with a med school interview in their future.
1:58 – Don’t let your outfit play a role in your admissions decision: How to dress for an interview.
6:00 – An overview of traditional & MMI med school interviews.
11:03 – How to prep for traditional med school interview.
13:59 – What not to do at your interview.
15:53 –How the MMI works.
20:56 –Alicia & Linda share their best interview-prep strategies.
26:19 – What questions to ask your interviewer? The most annoying end-of interview questions.
29:36 – Don’t let your guard down during your school visit.
33:43 – Thank you notes: a quaint custom, or contemporary must?
• Alicia’s bio
• Interviewing With An Impact: How to Make an Impression in Your Medical School Interviews
• Multiple Mini Interview – Method or Madness?
• The Ultimate Guide to Medical School Interview Success
• The Men’s Guide to Dress for Medical School Success
• The Woman’s Guide To Dress For Med School Interview Success
• Stanford SOM’s YouTube Star
• How To Upload Medical Terminology To Your Permanent Memory Bank
• The Doctor As Renaissance Man
• Elliptical, Meet Med School: Interview with Andrea Tooley
• Med School Application Process: AMCAS, Secondaries, Interviews, Decisions & More!