Here’s a look at the Kellogg class of 2021 profile, taken from the Kellogg website.
- Class size: 474
- Average age: 27
- Work experience average: 5 years
- Work experience range (middle 80%): 3.5-7
- Women: 43%
- International students: 32%
- U.S. minority students: 26%
- Average GPA: 3.6
- GMAT average: 730
- GMAT range: 620-780
Watch: Kate Smith, Assistant Dean of Admissions & Financial Aid at the Kellogg School of Management talks about the type of applicants that Kellogg is looking for:
Heads up! R2 deadlines are quickly approaching. Working with one of our consultants will help ensure that you get ACCEPTED – whether you’re applying to Kellogg or any other top-tier MBA program. Learn more here.For 25 years, Accepted has helped business school applicants gain acceptance to top programs. Our outstanding team of MBA admissions consultants features former business school admissions directors and professional writers who have guided our clients to admission at top MBA, EMBA, and other graduate business programs worldwide including Harvard, Stanford, Wharton, Booth, INSEAD, London Business School, and many more. Want an MBA admissions expert to help you get Accepted? Click here to get in touch!
• The Ultimate Guide to Becoming a Competitive MBA Applicant, a free guide
• Get a Kellogg MBA: An Interview with Dean of Admissions Kate Smith, a podcast episode
• From Biomedical Research to Kellogg MBA: A Non-Traditional Business School Journey