Here’s an inside look at who makes up INSEAD’s entering 2018-2019 class. Data taken from the INSEAD website.
- Applications received: 2000+
- Admits: 600
- Average student age: 29
- Nationalities: 94
- Women: 33%
- Average GMAT: 709
- Percent with GRE: 2%
- Average work experience: 6 years
Breakdown of Undergraduate Majors:
- Business administration 34%
- Engineering 29%
- Economics 11%
- Sciences 8%
- Law and political sciences 6%
- Humanities and arts 6%
- Media and communication 1%
- Other 5%
Previous Industries of Students:
- Corporate 34%
- Consulting 31%
- Financial services 24%
- Technology, media, and telecommunications 11%
Get Accepted to INSEAD
If INSEAD is your school of choice, you know that the competition is fierce and getting accepted is no small feat.
So, how can you make sure that you stand out in the pool of INSEAD applicants?
That is the question that Accepted founder, Linda Abraham answers in our popular webinar, Get Accepted to INSEAD.
Watch the webinar to find out exactly what you need to do to get accepted to INSEAD!
Do you need personalized guidance for your journey to an INSEAD acceptance? Check out our MBA Admissions Consulting Services and work 1-on-1 with an INSEAD admissions expert who will help you get ACCEPTED.
• The Ultimate Guide to Becoming a Competitive MBA Applicant, a free guide
• What’s New at INSEAD, a podcast episode
• INSEAD MBA Application Essay Tips & Deadlines
Last updated on