Not all b-school students are career changers. Not all seeking an MBA want a full-time program that requires them to leave the work force.
Enter the part-time MBA, specifically the part-time MBA program at NYU Stern Langone, the option for students who want to keep their jobs while earning a top MBA.
Want to learn more? Listen to the full recording of our conversation with Isser Gallogly, Assistant Dean of MBA Admissions for NYU Stern for a run-down on the flexible MBA programs at Stern.
00:00:54 – Featured Applicant Question: Is finding a home for two stray dogs community service?
00:03:15 – An overview of the part-time programs at NYU Stern.
00:06:12 – How the new Accelerated Program works.
00:13:26 – Admissions requirements/standards for the part-time MBA programs.
00:18:09 – Stern’s Career Center for Working Professionals.
00:21:51 – The Advanced Professional Certificates in Finance, Marketing, and General Business. A non-degree alternative.
00:29:36 – Time management is essential for part-time MBA students. Is the adcom looking for candidates with this skill?
00:31:46 – Great advice for potential applicants.
*Theme music is courtesy of podcastthemes.com
• NYU Stern Langone
• Accelerated Part-time MBA Program with sample schedule
• Advanced Professional Certificates
• An Artist at B-School: Interview with an NYU Stern Langone Student
• NYU Stern MBA Essay Tips
• NYU Stern Langone MBA Essay Tips & Deadlines
• NYU Stern: An Insider’s Perspective on Getting Accepted
• NYU Stern’s New Online Masters in Quantitative Management
• From Luxury Marketing to Entrepreneurship: A Talk with Daria Burke
• An NYU Stern Grad and Strat Consultant Helping Vets Get Into School
• The Wharton Executive MBA Program: An Insider’s View
Leave a Review for Admissions Straight Talk:Subscribe: