Welcome to the 491st episode of Admissions Straight Talk. Thanks for joining me.
I am taking a week off for family time this week. As a result, I decided to air an encore of one of our most popular shows of 2022: All You Want to Know About Georgetown Medical School’s Admissions.
I chose this interview with Dr. Ellen Dugan, Senior Associate Dean for Admissions and Financial Aid at Georgetown University School of Medicine not only because of its popularity, but because Dean Dugan gave wonderful insight not only into Georgetown’s admissions process, but into what many schools seek through their admission process.
If you like this episode and want to test out whether you are competitive at your target medical schools, take the free Medical School Admissions Quiz at accepted.com/medquiz. It’s a brief assessment that will give you valuable information into your competitiveness as well as suggestions for improving your qualifications and competitiveness. Take it today at accepted.com/medquiz. Thanks as always for listening to Admissions Straight Talk. I’ll talk to you again next week! In the meantime, here is All You Want to Know About Georgetown Medical School’s Admissions with Dean Ellen Dugan.
- Georgetown University School of Medicine
- Med School Admissions Quiz Are you competitive?
- Georgetown University School of Medicine Secondary Application Essay Tips
- Accepted’s Med School Admissions Consulting Services
- How To Get Accepted To Washington University School Of Medicine in St. Louis
- An Interview With the Temple Katz School of Medicine Admissions Dean
- U Penn Perelman School of Medicine: Interview with Admissions Dean, Dr. Neha Vapiwala
- UW School of Medicine: Interview with Admissions Dean, Dr. LeeAnna Muzquiz
- Are You Rushing to Attend Rush Medical College
- What Med School Applicants Must Know About Johns Hopkins
- Deep Dive Into Duke Medical: An Interview With Dr. Linton Yee, Associate Dean of Admissions