Here’s a look at the Class of 2020, taken from the Chicago Booth website.
- Class size: 591
- Average GPA: 3.6
- GPA range: 2.7-4.0
- Average GMAT: 731
- GMAT range: 610 – 790
- Percent of GRE test-takers in class: 7%
- Average student age: 28
- Countries represented: 52
- U.S. minority students: 31%
- International students: 30%
- Female students: 42%
- Average work experience: 5 years
Breakdown of Undergraduate Majors
Breakdown of Industries Represented
|Private Equity/Venture Capital||8%|
Breakdown of Geographic Representation
|Central/South America & Mexico||10%|
Would you like to be part of Chicago Booth’s Class of 2021? Check out our webinar, Get Accepted to Chicago Booth, learn the critical steps you need to take to get noticed by the adcom…and get ACCEPTED!
For personalized consulting services, check out Accepted’s comprehensive MBA admissions services.For 25 years, Accepted has helped business school applicants gain acceptance to top programs. Our outstanding team of MBA admissions consultants features former business school admissions directors and professional writers who have guided our clients to admission at top MBA, EMBA, and other graduate business programs worldwide including Harvard, Stanford, Wharton, Booth, INSEAD, London Business School, and many more. Want an MBA admissions expert to help you get Accepted? Click here to get in touch!
• Best MBA Programs, a guide to selecting the right one
• Chicago Booth 2018-19 MBA Application Essay Tips & Deadlines
• The Chicago Booth Approach – and You